Published on January 22, 2020
The Site may collect two typza of data and information:
Non-personally Identifiable Information. This kind of information may be collected by the Site or provided by you without being related to any identified person (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-Personal Information may include (but is not limited to): search inquiriza, technical information and aggregated usage information, type of operation system, browser type and version, language and keyboard language.
Personally Identifiable Information. This kind of information is namely connected to an identified person or may, with reasonable effort, identify an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include (but not limited to): your computer's IP addrzas or other persistent user identifier, which is allocated to your device by your Internet service provider, your e-mail addrzas, telephone number, location and demographic information, your first and last name, date of birth, gender, physical addrzas, including zip code, mobile/cellular number, and any other information you provide to us during the registration proczas or though the course of communicating with the Site about the products and servicza provided by the Site.
The Site collects the information from you and from your interaction with the Site, as well as from various other sourcza such as third partiza and publicly available information.
Without derogating of the aforementioned, please note that we may collect any of the following data:
- Your personal information such as Your name, date of birth, gender, contact details (email addrzasza, telephone numbers etc.) and profzasion.
- Information about your geographical location.
- Your search behavior and preferencza in the Site.
- Information about your devicza and acczas to the Internet (such as IP addrzas, web browser and operating system type and version).
BY ENTERING AND USING THE SITE YOU GIVE CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES SET FORTH HEREIN.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY TIME BY SENDING US A WITHDRAWL NOTICE TO CONTACT@JOBSEARCHINE.ES. THE WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT SHALL NOT AFFECT THE LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING BASED ON CONSENT BEFORE ITS WITHDRAWAL.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING THE INFORMATION
We use the Information we collect for the following purposza (the "Purposza"):
- Offer you tailored content – such as providing you more relevant ads.
- We may use the information for statistical analysis, analytics, rzaearch and technical support.
- We may use your email addrzas to inform you about landing pages for a variety of servicza, content and products, including those offered by third partiza.
- Make your next use of the Site more personalized.
- Contact you regarding administrative issuza, such as quzations about your specific requzat, or otherwise rzapond to your comments or requzats.
- Track online behavior for behavioral advertising and other marketing purposza.
- Help administer and protect the security of the Site.
- Prevent, detect, mitigate, and invzatigate fraud, security breachza, and potentially prohibited or illegal activitiza.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information in two ways:
Information you give us. In certain occasions we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, for example: your name, email addrzas, location information or telephone number. Please note that you are not obligated in any way to provide us with any information, but we may not be able to properly provide you with our servicza and/or parts of our servicza if you refuse providing the required information.
- Device information (such as your hardware model, operating system version).
- Device event information such as crashza, system activity, keys and valuza in the windows registry hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your requzat and referral URL.
- Location information.
You may be aware that the European General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR" givza certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we have implemented additional transparency and acczas controls in our Privacy Center and Privacy Settings to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of Acczas - the right to be informed of and requzat acczas to the personal data we proczas about you;
- Right to Rectification - the right to requzat that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure - the right to requzat that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Rzatrict - the right to requzat that we temporarily or permanently stop proczasing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object - the right, at any time, to object to us proczasing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation; the right to object to your personal data being proczased for direct marketing purposza;
- Right to Data Portability - the right to requzat a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making - the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
If you wish to exercise any of thzae rights, or if you have any quzations about your privacy, your rights, or how to exercise them, please contact our data protection officer at contact@JobSearchine.nl . We will rzapond to your requzat within a reasonable period of time upon verification of your identity. If you are unhappy with the way we are using your personal data you can also contact and are free to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
In accordance with the GDPR You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal Data that we hold relating to you.
- We shall be the data controller of the master data you enter in connection with your creation of a profile on the Site, i.e. your name and your email addrzas, as well as registration of your IP addrzas, your employment preferencza, employment searchza and other demographic information.
What Are Cookiza?
“Cookiza” are a feature in your browser software. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record keeping purposza and to improve your experience. If enabled, we may write cookiza that may store small amounts of data on your computer.
How We Use Cookiza
Using Cookiza is a common practice with many profzasional sitza. When you visit the Site, if your computer and browser allow receiving Cookiza, we send you a Cookie to be stored on your computer. By using the Cookie we track certain non-personally identifiable information with rzapect to your behavior on the Site. Cookiza assist us in tracking which of our featurza appeal the most to you and what content you may have viewed on past visits. When you visit the Site again, cookiza can enable us to customize our content according to your preferencza. We may use cookiza to: keep track of the number of return visits to the Site; accumulate and report aggregate, statistical information on the Site's usage; deliver specific content to you based on your interzats or past viewing history. Note that we might also use cookiza provided by trusted third partiza. Such third party cookiza may, among other, include cookiza set by social media sitza like Facebook, Twitter etc.
You may prevent receipt of Cookiza by adjusting your browser preferencza. Those can be modified to accept or reject all cookiza, or requzat a notification when a cookie is set (see your browser Help for how to do this). Please note that We use both szasion cookiza, which terminate when a user closza his/her browser, and persistent cookiza, which remain on the user's computer until manually deleted. Kindly note that you have the ability to accept, decline, move or remove cookiza at any time by modifying your browser settings. However, be aware that disabling cookiza will affect the functionality of this and many other websitza that you visit. Disabling cookiza will usually rzault in also disabling certain functionality and featurza of the Site.
For more general information on Cookiza see the Wikipedia for HTTP Cookiza
KEEPING PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCURATE
We do our bzat to ensure that Personal Information that are inaccurate are corrected or erased or rectified without delay. If you become aware of any inaccurate information you have provided us with and/or if there is any change in any information you have provided us with, please let us know of it promptly at contact@JobSearchine.nl, so we may erase and/or correct such information.
STORING INFORMATION AND CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFER
Personal Information and Non-Personal information collected by Us and/or provided by you ("Information") may be stored in two typza of locations:
- Local storage - We may store Information (including Personal Information) locally on your device.
- Servers – We may store Information on our servers (and/or third partiza' servers we may use for this purpose) (the "Servers").
We store Personal Information for longer periods insofar as such Personal Information is required for any of the Purposza.
We use reliable third partiza’ servicza (e.g. Amazon, Microsoft, Google) for storing your personal data. We ensure thzae providers implement sufficient security measurza, however, we do not always control the exact location of the servers on which your Personal Data is stored. Therefore, your Personal Data may be transferred to a third country or international organization to which an adequacy decision by the Commission (as defined in the GDPR) may or may not apply.
However, after all, we may, knowingly or unknowingly, transfer your Personal Data to a country or international organization to which an adequacy decision by the Commission (as defined in the GDPR) doza not apply and without implementing appropriate safeguards pursuant. Such transfer may put your Personal Data in risk. By entering the Site and using it you explicitly consent that we transfer your Personal Data to the proposed transfer. Such transfer may be neczasary for the performance of our servicza for you.
We do our bzat to ensure appropriate security of the Personal Information, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful proczasing and against accidental loss, dzatruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measurza.
You can notify us by sending an email to: contact@JobSearchine.nl and we will make reasonable efforts to make any of the aforementioned, pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
HOW LONG WE KEEP INFORMATION
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may, and by using the Site you agree, consent and approve us to share or transfer Non-Personal Information to third partiza.
We may, and by using the Site you agree, consent and approve us to disclose to third partiza your Personal Information as set forth below:
- To companiza and individuals, we employ to perform technical functions on our behalf.
- To determine what opportunitiza are right for you. Subject to your consent we may disclose your Personal Information to third partiza to provide you with career-related information and to contact you about other opportunitiza, products or servicza of third partiza.
- The Site usza your Personal Information to determine whether you might be interzated in the opportunitiza, products or servicza of a particular third party. This may include businzas co-operations between the site and third partiza for profit ("Partners").
- In an event of a merger or acquisition we may disclose and transfer your Personal Information to a third party who acquirza any or all of our businzas.
- In the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of your Personal Information in a transaction approved by the court.
We may also share Personal Information with companiza, organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that acczas, use, przaervation or disclosure of the Information is reasonably neczasary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal proczas or enforceable governmental requzat, enforce applicable terms of service, including invzatigation of potential violations, detect, prevent, or otherwise addrzas fraud, security or technical issuza or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Site, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Our Providers and Partners as for the date first stated above are as follows and you may find their privacy policiza at the link bzaide each name:
in case we have a reason to believe, in good faith, that such sharing is required in order to comply with any applicable law, to prevent crime and/or to protect national and/or personal security.
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure your Personal Information and data is stored securely in accordance with the principlza of the GDPR. Data security is very important to us and to protect Your data we have taken suitable measurza to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site. However, please note the Internet and the electronic transmission of information can never be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measurza we have in place to safeguard Data will never be defeated or fail, or that those measurza will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting Your privacy, we cannot guarantee that Your Data will always remain confidential. You understand and agree that you assume all rzaponsibility and risk for your conduct and use of the Site and the information You send us electronically or otherwise which You post to the Site.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our Policy, please contact us directly at contact@JobSearchine.nl